Friday 6 April 2018

WHY THIS BLOG

Many of my well wishers were asking me a question how to serve the small investors who fall in trap in F&O and continue to lose their hard earned money.

At that time I was repeatedly posting my strong view in SGX nifty forum on carry over of options and keeping under pillow, which ultimately blasts injuring the investors.

But the advises have been unheard. Investors who are following the forum were either confident of their aimless approach or  filthy rich to lose the money.

One of my friends advised me to start a blog which can help investing community to bring awareness.  

After starting this blog, I could see lot of investors thanking me for the levels I post and their daily stories on how they are averting losses.

Now I am happy to find investors getting alert through my posts and  am confident that many more will get benefited.

The same story continues. Novice lose money without knowing the abc of options game. But we will continue our services.

I have more than 100 followers on board who trade now without fear and find a total change in the trading style. 

God bless them with more skill first and then money. Good Luck to all!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.