Tuesday 17 July 2018

NIFTY TREND

Nifty and Bank nifty both ready for another bull run. It took support near 10929. See my previous  post to confirm the same  number  posted as a strong support.

Now the next level to watch in nifty is 11076. Only if it crosses this number, new  ATH is possible. One cannot rule out 11225 if this number is crossed in this week.

Bank nifty has crossed 27k and we can expect 27375.

My followers are again long in CE yesterday and they have positioned at a 11.30 AM when the market was reversing. They are holding the CE till expiry for big gains.

Remember, this month we have been long right from day one and all have doubled the investment twice.

I can take new members only during August I week as I focus on members batch by batch. Do reach me on narayanansrirangam@gmail.com

As  committed, I have been giving doubling trades. It is for the investor to make best use of the advises and multiplying the money. 

Happy Trading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.