Wednesday 22 April 2020

STOCK OPTIONS

I am sure that those who watched the stock option as per the suggestion given by me must have got benefited as the picks like ICICI PRU life etc ., must have given you  a pleasant surprise.

I can give you the buy level, SL and targets for the stock option which are having good liquidity and these prices are arrived well in advance and all you have to do is to keep these strike prices in your watch list and pick when my price hits.  I can assure you that you will be able to make big money.

Among the 144 Future scrips and 3 Index ( Bank Nifty, Nifty and Nifty IT), the scrips with good movement and high liquidity in options trade is only picked for the purpose of trade in stock options so that your money is not blocked in any manner.  It is only 32 scrips where you can invest and not in all 144.  

I will post the April performance on 1st May, my buy levels and the targets which I have set for these 
scrips.

Those interested may please contact me on email : narayanansrirangam@gmail.com

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.