Wednesday 28 February 2018

NIFTY TREND

Nifty future ended at 10520 less by 44 points over previous day. BNF also closed at 25178 (- 233 points).  

Truncated  week and profit booking and weekly expiry of bank nifty  is   likely to pull index down. 

Do not look at GDP, IIP bla bla.. nothing will help the index to come up and it will find its own bottom and reverse. 

Nifty's next reversal point has to be judged by my blog reader today. I  have already mentioned the levels here in my previous posts. Let me see how many of you correctly predict the reversal  +/- 15 points.

Send me email and I will notify if you win.

We are in trapping zone and stay away if you are a small investor. 

Any dip is a buy in this market unless it breaks 10290. A daily close 10650  is a  breakout.

Note this number and trade. These numbers are going to play vital role in your trade for the month.

Happy  Trading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.