Thursday 22 February 2018

TREND NUMBERS

When I am posting the numbers, I give the significance of the numbers. Technical  arise out of numbers where the index gets  support or face resistance.

If you are a option player, you must know the support and resistance levels of index. Without this if you are in to options, most of the times, you end up losing money by depreciation due to index move and time value.

That is the  reason timing the buy of Option is very critical than  the price.

Start working in that direction.  Do home work. You will be successful.

Some people  feel that advises should be given free. Free advises carry no value.

I do not want to name the person. I gave free Option trade to a person last month to buy 10800PE at 86. It went up to 530. It was free. So he ignored it.

SO I HAVE DECIDED NO FREE LUNCH FOR ANYONE ANY MORE.

DO YOUR HOME WORK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.