Tuesday 29 October 2019

NIFTY TREND

When I was writing in my blog in the morning, I thought Nifty may take a day or two to reach 11850. But for me the up move was not at all a surprise, as 11573 was a very strong support level. I was over confident when I wrote 11575 wont be broken in this expiry. Nifty acknowledged my analysis with a big laugh and moved till 11800.

Today all my clients made very decent profit by entering at 32 and few at 39.85  again few at 42 but all exited at 58/59 which was the safe exit target.

Screen shot has been posted in the blog.

Again, we may or may not get trade everyday. But it gives utmost satisfaction when your levels are obeyed in the trade.

My best wishes to all who made good money today. I do not have any register to note down the profits made every day. All I request is that my members should appraise  themselves of the growth they are achieving after taking trade calls through me. 

 I can take horse to the Pond. It is for the horse to drink.... That's it.

One thing is for sure... No one gives such a confidence which I give while taking options trade. you have to experience to believe it.

Good Luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.