Friday 4 October 2019

TODAY PERFORMANCE


Nifty was holding 11368 for a very long time till RBI Policy outcome, but it could not retain the same and started sliding down.  I have very clearly mentioned that there could be 150 point movement on any side.

Also I have given the monthly chart giving reason why we are not bullish.

Our members could make money on both the trades. on 11500 CE they could make small money. But my PE buy levels were so perfect on buy as well as target.

I reproduce my today's option trade chart given to members.

All my members follow the intra day levels of bank nifty and nifty with high discipline and they take trade based on that. We bought PE wen 11279 was broken. You can see the intra day chart posted today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.