Friday 25 October 2019

THANKS EVERYONE

My special thanks to all those mailed me for the perfect level of bottom 11491 made yesterday.  I am replying them all through this mail acknowledging their belief and confidence in me. 

We will continue to excel in our performance.  

Nifty 50 levels are in my kitty and I have already given my levels for the week which rocked. The levels will be posted this week also. Anyone trading in stock futures can use my levels and buy or sell depending on the daily close above or below my level.  Whenever you do this, use previous day high or low as SL and do trade. You should be in profit before the end of the week because the levels arrived are applicable for the whole week.

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.