Friday 8 November 2019

IS POSITIONAL TRADE POSSIBLE?

Many of my members know that I have told them strictly not to carry over options and it is an intra day game only.  

If that is the case then why I suggest positional trade in options?  After taking into account several factors, I find out the positional buy price for few strike prices which are affordable and make 5 times returns.  

This calculation is linked with nifty move on a top out or bottom out situation. The price level rocks, with no SL hitting and smooth sail for targets up to 5 times which is mind blowing. 

Last month 11600 CE was suggested at 43 with SL 37 it hit target 300.  In September 10800 Ce suggested at 45 with Sl 40 . SL did not hit and it went up to 800.

This month I have already picked few strike prices and gave the buy prices and our members are waiting for an entry. For us market direction does not matter. 

Honey! I blew the Options!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.